Tuesday, September 14, 2010

District 13 fighting it out in Alodia Fall League

I've had a chance to see everyone except Westfield, Klein and Klein Forest. Dekaney and Klein Collins are locks for the playoffs, providing everyone stays healthy. Some folks think Westfield may not be as strong, however I think they still may be ahead of the other 6 in terms of getting it done and Spring could be the front runner for the final spot, at least, that's what I thought. After watching Tomball and Klein Oak get after it, that district could be very interesting those last few weeks as teams shuffle for position. Tomball lost both  Frank, graduation and Diaz, Westbury Christian transfer,so they have been written off by many. Klein Oak on the other hand had kids move in, so don't count either team out just yet. I have seen some strange things happen over the years and it could be a dandy finish for D-13.


ATTENTION!!!

GPR will do it's best to cover all of the action, sub-varsity and middle school included, however I need your schedules emailed to me. Last year, I saw a lot of basketball and at times it wasn't easy to watch, 48-6 blowouts aren't what I really want to cover, so in order to see as many games as possible, I need your help, TOURNAMENTS are ideal!

More from Alodia coming this week, including another group of teams fighting for a couple spots in District 17, Cy Ranch with Kiki"THE BEAST" Devane and company plus Cy Woods featuring sharpshooter Jenny Nash, Nash was on an official visit this past weekend. More on Clear Creek and it's youngsta's, Concordia's Taylor "THE TERRIFIC " Schippers and after I said Clear Creek had weight (LB), with Longley and Branch last week, here's another team that will be throwing their weight around in LBS, as in Lang, Bradley and Strickland. The Woodlands looks pretty darn good.