Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Future Is Now

That was my signature on the TexAgs message board when my daughter arrived and I want to use it now as well. My goal is to give the GBB community what it wants, free from the unnecessary pettiness that happens in this political GBB society over a simple game that is played by kids, many of which can't even drive. We have so many players in the area alone that go unnoticed,let's not get into what happens throughout Texas and the surrounding states.




I tried to get the importance of sending videos to HG by posting just that on various Texas GBB message boards 5 years ago, it took a while but some got it and I notice this new breed of parents understand or at least want to understand how it works. I want to promote GBB to it's fullest, but I can't do it alone, well actually I can and will if I have to, and this is yet another step.
Spread the word, especially to your coaches, what this is about and actually read the ABOUT section on GPR so you know what I am about and as always, that's the kids, not the cloak and dagger stuff. I hope you continue to support my blog, yesterday it had more hits than ever and hopefully you will do the same with GPR, so again, please spread the word.

As promised, the stories are up about

1.Me-I had to and it will stay in the About section
2.Courtney Williams-a story with a video that shows why she is the best player in town
3.Belaire-Kramer and I go way back and he went to Regional Finals back to back, with a chance to.......
4.Kiki and Mom-This was too good to be true

More stories will come, I want to do something on all who have committed if possible, along with premium stories in the near and not so distant future.

Events and Consulting are coming soon!

http://girlzprepreport.com/


If you look under links on this blog, you can also go directly to the website under GPR and you can also see video highlights under, well HIGHLIGHTS from Clear Brook.