Saturday, February 20, 2016

Elite 8 set for R-3 6A


After Tompkins defeated preseason TABC  #5 Westside by 30 in the SBISD Tournament championship, I had a parent  ask me about rankings, team and player and I responded that although I respect the work others put in, I don't really care about a lot of that because most of it is based on what was done that previous season on who you're gathering information from

Let's go back to what I said on November 4th
READ MORE

Ironically all six teams are still in the hunt, five in R3 and one in R-2 while Cy Fair was my initial #2 pick in D-17, the toughest district in the area right behind the team I figured had the best chance to get out of here, Cy Ranch in a draw with North Shore

Didn't really have a gauge on that 8th spot for R-3, Manvel had to overcome a lot but they made it so if I appear to be rude when someone tells me "this person said this" or "that person said that" it's nothing like having information to substantiate what is being said and remember I actually called Tompkins a sleeper

PRESEASON ARTICLES ON SUPER SIX

NORTH SHORE

CY RANCH

SEVEN LAKES

HIGHTOWER

CLEAR SPRINGS

DEKANEY

The picture shows North Carolina commit Alyssa Okeene lacing up her shoes and I'm going to break down each R-3 game before you can say Brittany Panetti 10,000 times but until then, here are the brackets and you only have to be the best team this particular game so my remix on "it's not what you do, it's who you do it against" is "it's not what you read, it's who wrote what you're reading "

R-3 BRACKET

R-2 BRACKET