Friday, February 5, 2016

Langham Creek in must win situation in D-17 showdown


The toughest district in the area is going , let me hashtag it #downtothewire


My biggest concern with Cy Woods was losing 2 D1 guards, that BCS frontcourt is solid but you HAVE to have guard play and the guards have stepped up which has a lot to do with them winning district

Cy Fair has come out of nowhere and all but secured 2nd place in D-17, there simply playing as a team better than they were in November and could make a deep run

Cy Falls right now is 3rd place, multiple long range shooters reminiscent of state R-3 rep bomb squad

Langham Creek's youth have carried them this close to the playoffs, something they haven't seen in a while and they're tied with Cy Ranch, a team plagued with injuries, again, and also the team I predicted along with North Shore that would make a run

TONIGHT

Cy Falls at Langham Creek, this could really become interesting  and here's why

STANDINGS

If my for Carrabba's hasn't expired, that my game, if it has, hmmmmm maybe I'll catch Seven Lakes playing themselves


SCHEDULE