Thursday, February 25, 2016

R-3 5A semi's tomorrow



Let's see, Rudder has those Suber twins and Daily sisters but they are "All In The Family" as they're representing their R-3 title from last season when they defeated a talented A&M Consolidated squad, who happened to be their district rival, for the trip to San Antonio. Fast forward to now, Rudder open the Campbell Center up against Barbers Hill, I just got my hair cut at a shop raised above ground so I don't know what that means but I do know they have one of the top 2018 players in the country in Charli Collier

The 5 pm match-up has an impressive Magnolia squad who appears to have mimicked Tompkins in 6A by knocking off some heavy hitters to get here, most recently Waco. They go against the team I told you was the preseason favorite and even though I've yet to see Crosby, who finished ahead of Barbers Hill to win district, I know they have at least four D1 players but that doesn't necessarily assure anything, Rockwall won a state title with one back in the day and in the top division at that

I'll be a tweeting when I'm in my seat and I'll be eating because they always have treats but may the best team on that day win cause I don't care who gets beat, just play hard and smart, numerous college have verified they will be in attendance and they're not coming to see me