Friday, February 19, 2016

Interesting double doubleheader in Katy tonight


Okay here we go, second round and doubleheaders definitely have me excited and since D-17, one more time, "the toughest district in the area" has all four playoff teams alive, this is where anything can happen, or is it. Cy Woods vs Tompkins at 6 pm followed by Cy Ranch vs Katy and Morton Ranch is one of the I-10 West spots I have my eyes on but I'm in a no lose situation because it should be some good basketball and I get to hit Orleans and the OUTLET

At Mayde Creek, I called Seven Lakes a sleeper in the preseason, well they're going to have their hands full with an long range Cy Falls squad. Unsigned Cydney Varner is one of the top remaining players left in Texas ad also one of the best midrange shooters in the state. After the 6 pm game, Bellaire vs Cy Ranch should be entertaining as well so eenie meenie miney mo, maybe I'll bring Baby LoLo

SCHEDULE