Thursday, February 25, 2016

UNSIGNED Claudia Curtis helps lead Flour Bluff to Regional Semi's


Flour Buff hadn't made it to the Elite 8 in over 10 years but guess what, they've gone a step further as they face a tough Vista Ridge squad in the R-4 5A semifinals tomorrow night. I haven't seen Flour Bluff play however I am familiar with one of their talented players, Claudia Curtis, who created HAVOC over the summer for her Corpus Christi club team. Even before that, I was impressed with the young lady when I first caught her with the Hoyas, I love kids that play hard and play smart so that was what immediately caught my eye

Over the years, I just kept watching her add things to her game and with offers pouring, this talented young lady will make a decision soon after she takes a few visits but the visit she's interested in right now is that coveted trip to San Antonio for the STATE TOURNAMENT. In the last game, Curtis finsihed with 16 and probably had close to a double but she knows how to fill a stat sheet

READ MORE

However it turns out, she's on an amazing run and the race ain't over