Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Cy Fair Shock Wallen playin true to the game #ACRC


Rachel Tapps is one of the best defenders in the state yet she can score and she went off multiple times over the weekend and averaged near a double-double. This young lady can jump high, I'm talking as high as the notes she hits off the court and I know I'm somewhat dazed at these events but I could have sworn I saw the bottom of her sneakers as she, here's that word again, snagged a rebound out of the air. Tapps teams with Arianna Whitfield on here and at Cy Ranch and Whitfield is simply explosive on the offensive end and you throw in a much improved Laura Daulton holding down the paint, it's always great to see Kayla Owens running the wing as her game is sometimes hotter than the sausage that bears the same name



Ariel Starks has been more than a pleasant and after coming off a sensational freshman season at A&M Consolidated, she's has colleges buzzing and me as well as I'm watching her stroke the mid and long range consistently and overpowering players, not just smaller ones, in the paint. Jasmine Smith is on the verge of blowing up as she and Alyce Fields will be entering HS next season. Smith simply is a player, I saw that when she was in the sixth grade and at 6'3, Fields will be getting some looks. A six footer dropping six threes in a game will also get some looks and Sierra Chetham is that girl but her game goes beyond just that. First look at Summer Mack who was definitely on the attack had me going way back to the Isley's Summer Breeze about this team because "a little light shining through the window lets me know everything will be alright" during the transformation.