Monday, December 16, 2013

What good is a remote if you don't have the TV?


One thing is for sure, Tatum Veitenheimer can play regardless of the setting or who's she's going up against. She's from a small town, doesn't matter, this kid is legit, I saw it during the summer when I had a chance to watch her in Prime Time event I was covering. Looking at the length of her name, I figured I would call her TV which perfectly because she'll be doing some NCAA damage live and in living color on the set or via satellite which also ties in with the remote

To quickly sum it up about TV, let's cut right to it, she's a gamer and simply ice under pressure, she showed that throughout the Hoop A Holics Camp and the really sensational news is her upside has me thinking the best is yet to come, in a huge way