Monday, December 16, 2013

Ghavidel already breaking records


'18 Katlyn Ghavidel knows how much I enjoy watching her, hey the young lady falls under the  "basketball player" category and not just someone playing basketball. I've watched her do amazing things at an early age, in fact as a seventh grader she shattered the school scoring record for both boys and girls and this year she's on course to shatter her own record

Ghavidel sprained her ankle last week during a game back home in San Antonio and almost didn't make it to the Hoop A Holics Camp but told her mom she didn't want to disappoint me, which simply blew me away for two reasons, she was still performing amazing feats through the drills and scrimmages, if you haven't seen her shoot the ball, just remember the name and by wanting to play despite being hurt because I was looking forward to seeing her. I'm still blown away, more to come