Friday, December 13, 2013

'19 Mikayla Hutchinson will be among triple digits at Hoop A Holics Camp on Sunday


Sometimes I'm amazed at watching these kids grow up and their games develop right before my eyes. My blog goes back 2009 but even before then, the magic of Google tells you actually how long I've been promoting Texas basketball, not to mention calling it before it actually happened. I caught Mikayla Hutchinson playing up one of Team Ichiban's squads back in 2012 and I was astounded that she was just finishing up the 5th grade, read more

Hutchinson is the younger sister of Mansfield Timberview star and Kansas signee Terriell Bradley and initially I had planned on making their game against Duncanville to help kick-off my Metroplex trifecta weekend but logistics just won't let me do it.


No worries, I've road-mapped the Mansfield Rotary Tournament and I'll catch Timberview then but this weekend, Mikayla will be among those in attendance for the "PASSTHABALL" Hoop A Holics Camp this Sunday

Session one is CLOSED !!!!!

REGISTER