Thursday, December 13, 2012

Macarthur has another Driver


Back in 2010, I mentioned incoming freshman Tori Jacobs (2014) as being another star in the making from Irving Macarthur after watching her at the GB Camp and we all know how it turns it out when I call it as far as talented players. Jacobs arrival has been on schedule and after watching her performance over the summer at BOB, she's one of the big reasons I've added the DISD Coca Cola Tournament to my calendar


Even though Tana Driver (2015) is only 5'2, she's another BIG reason I'll be watching I-Mac  because after seeing her for the first time last season at the BigTyme Fall Finish, I knew she was legit, read more

How legit is she? The Cardinals are 11-3 and she's coming off a double digit assist game (11) earlier this week, so you tell me