Monday, December 31, 2012

I witnessed "The Game"


Rhyshinique Bell is going to make my All Unsigned team for the DFW area  events and this one, well all the names I list, have me scratching my head. How good is she? She's an undersized post on one of the top teams in the state that knows her role. Her 8 first quarter points helped get Clear Springs rolling as she finished with 13. This young lady played her heart out while battling flu like symptoms the whole game and was a big reason why this will forever be noted by me as "The Game"


Grace Horn will make the same list as she scored all 9 of her points in the overtime periods. Horn made huge decisions and plays during those overtime periods and in a game in which you have four players foul out and six with four fouls combined from both teams, you get an idea on how big her play turned out to be

Please on the link for the tip sheet from THE GAME