Friday, December 21, 2012

2009 revisited


I guess this could have been called an area 2009 weekend reunion but I really had my mind on other things however since I slept through the world coming to an end, or maybe it did and this is an alternate universe where using my copyrighted articles are legal, but I'm pretty sure it didn't because if it did, I wouldn't be able to remember things the way only I can recall them.

Last night, Zoe Rogers (Rice), tonight Jasmin Henderson (Lamar) and tomorrow, Diamond Ford, (Texas State) are playing in town and all three were among the top 2009 players in the area on three o f the top high school teams during that time. Rogers (Bellaire), Henderson (Dulles) and Ford (Hightower)

Tonight Henderson and the Cardinals will be at Sharp taking on HBU and tomorrow Ford  leads the Bobcats to Hofheinz to take on U of H.

Hofheinz brings back old memories from when I was a kid watching the Rockets and I remember Bob McAdoo and Pete Maravich scoring over 50, yeah, same world.