Sunday, December 30, 2012

Message received from Sandra Meadows Classic


They came, they saw, they conquered, well maybe not but they came and saw because once again Duncanville won the Sandra Meadows Classic and you can cap this win with an exclamation point. I wrote after the Texas Invitational that Duncanville was better than last seasons team at the same point, anyone who saw or kept up with last seasons state championship should understand this next statement. I truly believe this team is better than last seasons.

Plano West and Clear Springs are the next best teams I've seen and after they battled in a 107-105 five overtime masterpiece, also an offensive record in which Plano West won, Duncanville jumped out on Plano West early in the championship game and  turned the heat up so hot in the second quarter that all which remained would be a final score and 64-32 is how it ended

I'll have more on my three day journey that started at Mansfield Timberview and ended at Duncanville during the week, by the way Cedar Hill defeated Timberview 61-59 in the Mansfield Rotary but here is a link that will answer many questions until I return

2012 SANDRA MEADOWS CLASSIC