Wednesday, December 5, 2012

2018 "Young Guns" colorful on & off the court

Zarielle Green

With two Whites, a Green and a Peacock, this 2018 group of future stars definitely left a lasting impression and as they get closer to that transformation stage of playing in high school within the next two years, these young ladies were solid from top to bottom as any other group I've witnessed in a camp setting. Although I saw some for the first time, I've seen a few many times before and watching Zarielle Green turn yet another corner tells me she is going to be a  "BigTyme" playa in the not so distant future. Although these seventh graders below are on my GPR Watch List, many of them will move up to yet another list once the summer ends and that one is called my GPR Rising Stars.

Zarielle
Green
Jordan
Pinson
Katlyn
Ghavidel
Dionne
Nelson
Jazzmine
Wheeler
Kelsey
Young
Jada
Peacock
Kasey
Cooper
Kayla
White
Jaquia
White
Robbie
Johnson
Jasmine
Smith
Hope
Allen
Madison
Williams
  Jaicia                Canady