Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sandra Meadows semifinal preview





The bad news is I'm wide awake as I get ready for a long and probable day filled with excitement however the good news is that I'm still pumped about last nights match-up between Plano West and Clear Springs that henceforth when you hear me talk about "The Game" you'll know it had nothing to do with BET however I "bet" today's action will be a must see


Desoto vs Plano West-If the Lady Wolves have anything left after "The Game" then this should be interesting. Plano West is the second best team I've seen in the state however this isn't the same Desoto I saw at the TI back in November when they came to Houston. Playing almost 12 hours from an exhausting win has got to be a factor this morning as this game tips off at 9am


 When I first saw Overton on the schedule "Living Single" popped in my head however unlike the show which can only be seen in syndication, this team provided a lot of entertainment live and  "In Living Color". The Lady Wolverines came from Tennessee to send a message and they have to go against the best team in the state and one of the top squads in the country, Duncanville.

Kelsey Briggs (Georgetown) is a 6'2 specimen that can do just about anything however don't let Philecia Atkins fool you as Nekia Jones showed everyone that looks can be deceiving, Atkins did the same yesterday ala step back three or a 40 foot no look pass on the money, yes she hit that one