Thursday, January 21, 2016

Super Starks helps keep Consolidated within striking distance



Last season, when everything was on the line, I watch Aerial "AJ" Starks do everything I knew she was capable of doing when I saw her as a freshman and even though I don't think she realized at the time all the tools she possessed, her 30 points in the Regional Finals against district rival Rudder in a 63-60 loss. she showed me she understood

Right now her A&M Consolidated team is a game behind district leader Rudder, a 57-54 loss in game one is their only blemish in district, however Starks has definitely been on fire, and I'm talking all season read more

Recently she recorded her 4th double-double of the season, scoring 29 points and adding 10 rebounds against Huntsviille and who knows, it could be a Campbell Center match-up again to see who heads to San Antonio

5-A DISTRICT 18