Wednesday, January 13, 2016

D-17 heats up "Who Ya Gonna Call Now"


Since the first game started at 5:30 the Berry Center I had several to choose from in the vicinity. Langham Creek hosting Cy Fair was the closest, Creek pulled off the victory in OT but I chose to check out Cy Creek at Cy Falls because Catfish Station was across the street. Even though I didn't go after the game, I saw a scrappy Creek team with tons of energy however the Eagles are definitely flying high as they're ties for 1st in district with Cy Woods. Now Woods held on to beat Cy Lakes on the road by an extra point, 17-16 and although I make a lot of typos, that's not one of them

DISTRICT

I guess the most interesting thing will be who won't make the playoffs, Langham made a giant step at putting themselves into contention as their fantastic freshmen of Briley Perkins (18) and Dyani Robinson (23) combined for 41 points in the win

BOX