Monday, January 18, 2016

Big games on January 19 schedule for #2016 run


Cy Springs and Jersey Village still have an outside shot at making the playoffs so their games on tomorrow are definitely important. JV hosts Cy Ranch, one more time, the team I predicted to get out of here, well I picked them and North Shore and the Mustangs are healthy and rolling. Cy Springs battles a scrappy Cy Creek team on the road. Langham Creek battles Cy Lakes at the Berry Center, did someone say double-header for me or is it "My Mind Playing Tricks On Me", nope here they come just like I figured

DISTRICT 17 

That game is a must simply because both are also in striking distance of the playoffs while Cy Falls, tied with Cy Woods for the top spot in district, travel over 290 to play Cy Fair in pt 2 of my D-17 watch. Cy Fair has Falls twice, Cy Ranch and Langham Creek remaining on their schedule. Langham Creek has Fair, Woods and Falls, the latter two are leading the district so their game against Lakes is very important for both teams as Lakes still has Ranch Woods and Falls

D-17 has been the toughest district in the area since I said it five years ago and the district could possibly have two teams in the area semi finals at Campbell Center. Here's tomorrow's schedule, remember to double check

SCHEDULE