Monday, January 11, 2016

Owls win triple OT thriller against North Texas


Someone asked me a while back when Rice was going to a game and I told them they already had but I also added that if you look at the scores or better attend some games, you'd get a better a feel but this is also Why I'm an evaluator and even though Rice has lost 11 games on the season, three of those losses came to Top 10 teams, Kentucky, Texas and Baylor by big margins as well as a double digit loss to SFA but the other seven games were definitely winnable, two losses by 3, two by 6 and by the margins of 5, 7 and 8



The Owls move to 2-1 in conference play with their triple overtime victory over North Texas, who have also shown they're going to be a squad you won't take likely, their early season win against Oklahoma on the road and what's coming in next season tells me that, but I missed an exciting game, can't be two places at once, believe me I've tried

READ MORE