Saturday, December 14, 2013

Showdown at Prestonwood today

I caught a glimpse of HSAA last season at Space Impact Tournament and they showed me they were solid and came at you from many ways. Well, nothing has changed and the firepower this team has should prove to be a great challenge for Prestonwood, who was impressive themselves. Sara Williams and her sister Alyssa were a  couple of players I spotlighted from last season but they have others including Lauren Pelegreen, who like Sara was on fire from bta last night, not to mention Kayln Thomas and Delyssa Miller, a freshman with a lot of upside

I left after the first quarter of the Prestonwood game against Parish Episcopal. Although Episcopal was scrappy and aggressive and had some players that could really go, Prestonwood  was just too deep and after Brooke Alexander hit b2b three's to close out the quarter, I knew how this would end. Today at 2:30, I have no clue on which way that will go, I know PCA almost beat Timberview who almost beat Duncanville who hasn't lost a game in a long time. I'll recap it later today and try and get some rest before the over ONE HUNDRED players that have registered for tomorrow's HoopAHolics Camp take the floor at Duncanville Fieldhouse. One more time, session one is CLOSED

CAMP