Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Carr still full for Texas Warriors at Hoopfest


When I talking about players growing, it can mean a couple of things and Sydney Carr has done both, grown on and off the court. Those extra two inches have made quite a difference as she came out of nowhere several times to block or deflect shots. I was sold on her last season after she put on countless offensive shows, I'm in my zone now but you can use the search box to see what I said after the initial sighting


Speaking of being in the zone, how about Eboni Jones getting hot and dropping five threes in a game. With several talented young ladies showing a tremendous amount of potential and with the exception of Barbers Hill's Maia Sample, all are from Crosby High , so expect the Warriors to be battle tested come July and during the school year