Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Limbrick one of many stars for NCAA Champ Roadrunners at Hoopfest

Even if Quatera Limbrick didn't drop threes galore and average close to 20 ppg in the Insiders Hoopfest for the Houston Lady Road Runners, she was going to make my Tip Sheet not just because of her improvement from a couple of seasons ago, but also the level she has taken her game to since the high school season ended. I tweeted it looks like the Road Runners are doing the chasing, if you don't get it, we'll come back to it later


With multiple players doing a variety of things, these young ladies impressed me even more than that initial sighting and even though I missed Tasharion Robinson, I can only imagine how this team is going to look with everyone. Jasmine Williams controlled the paint and showed that never say quit after each ball, not to mention great hands and footwork. Jade Giron and Brianna Jackson were legitimate offensive threats as both showed the ability to score from everywhere


I heard a lot about Jaelyn Richard-Harris so I was truly ready to see her and let me put it to you like this. After three hours sleep, this young lady was so electrifying that my adrenaline was through the roof. She has one of the best hesitation moves I've seen from a female, at any level. and she get's you leaning, it's a blur. Sierra Chatman's game has improved since last season, Clear Springs future will continue to be bright but the bottom line is that this team is so loaded!