Monday, February 11, 2013

Timberview takes on Taylorless Temple

Glancing through the brackets outside of R-3, I saw that Temple was playing Mansfield Timberview and I'm thinking to myself, wow, this is going to be an interesting game because Timberview has the potential to get out of there, after all they took the best team over the past two seasons to overtime while Temple actually beat a team that could possibly win state earlier in the season, Manvel.

Even though both teams have probably lost to teams they shouldn't have, they possess firepower like few others from multiple positions but then I snapped, something ain't right

This is a first game, Timberview was runner-up which meant Temple was third and I'm wondering what happened so after investigating I found Tyesha Taylor, one of the top bigs from 2014, had torn her meniscus and prior to that, Temple was in first place so that's why this game is even happening so early to begin with.

Nevertheless, it should be an interesting game between a couple of talented teams and even though this might not be the same "Temple of Doom", you never know