Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Seven Lakes stops Cy Woods in overtime


Senior Brittany Bigott was all smiles before the game and she was smiling even more afterwards as Seven Lakes advances to the R-3 F4. Bigott's dad, Scott, starred at HBU more than a couple of seasons ago however I called his halftime words to me prophetic as he assured me that if she was left open, she would make them pay. Well I was pretty prophetic myself as I did a story on "Double B" back in the summer, read more



This was one of the best games I've seen all season as both teams played their hearts out. Cy Woods may have lost the battle but trust me, they will be one of if not the favorite to win the whole thing next season and I'm talking state. With that being said, early and in print, Seven Lakes isn't done yet and before they face Pearland on Friday, let's see how they beat Cy Woods, read more