Monday, February 25, 2013

Aledo advances to state tournament


I didn't see Alyssa Dry play with Aledo when I made my December journey to the Mansfield Rotary Tournament however I left with a good feeling about the team. Dry, the 2015 star who has verballed to Texas, was under the weather but a storm was brewing as these Bearcats truly didn't hibernate without her, read more


One of the main reasons I was impressed was because of the improvement of sophomore Justis Sczepanski-Beavers, a young lady I first saw at Cy Ridge the prior season. She showed signs of being unstoppable and before it's all said and done, she will do some incredible things as her best basketball is ahead of her. To be honest, she's doing pretty good right now as her double-double of 10/15 helped them get here

Next up, a very impressive Lincoln squad on Thursday

SCHEDULE