Sunday, February 17, 2013

2013 Ganon Baker Camp Tip Sheet


Even with All Star Weekend, the Ganon Baker Camp still is a huge draw and that' because of a number of reasons. Not only has he trained and worked with some of the top players in the universe, his high energy sessions and the message he delivers registers with players, no matter if they are male or female or from under ten years of age to being as old as, well me.

Caeli Taylor along with "The Twins" are among the nine players that made my Ganon Baker Camp Tip Sheet and that means absolutely nothing unless they continue to work on their games because I've seen several players come from nowhere to be, well let me put it this way.

In the eigth grade, Brittany Griner was around six feet, hands and footwork were not that good and she didn't finish well. One year later, a growth spurt, some hard work and a Youtube video of her dunking, well, you all know the rest


Keep coming back, more stories will be published from the camp as I slide them in along with the playoff stuff I'll be writing about but for right now, check out the Tip Sheet, read more