Thursday, February 21, 2013

2013 R3 5A Final 4


I saw some of the Bellaire kids last night at the HBU versus Texas State game, they were there to support former Cardinal Raven Burns who is at Texas State. I had a chance to speak with AJ "The Real Deal" Alix and told her good luck and that goes out to all the kids because one more time people, "I could care less who wins"

PRESEASON PICKS

One thing I do know is she will be ready, when you drop 40 in the area finals and almost take your team to state as a freshman, plus given a nickname right after you leave elementary school by myself, expect the unexpected and that ties in to you never know.

I'm sure the smart money was on Manvel not losing a third time to Clear Springs, who also have a young lady I gave a nickname to as well prior to middle school, Brooke "The Chosen One" McCarty

GPR will be there but before you go the main story, click on the link above and observe how I broke my picks down before the season started as we enter the F4 and as usual....., read more

SCHEDULE