Tuesday, February 19, 2013

R-3 Final Fours are set


I don't care which 5A game you went to tonight, you were in for a game which is a good thing. What's even better is this is the first time my bracket ended up the way I thought it would in a long time but what I truly thought was that three of the four games could go either way however all four could have done just that

Clear Springs makes it back to the F4 for the third year in a row, Manvel doesn't go for the first time in three years and Bellaire makes it back in their third attempt since AJ Alix almost took them to state as a freshman.

Speaking of threes, there will be plenty of those attempted when Clear Springs and Bellaire meet on Friday and although I wasn't there, the ROHER heard around the state was when "UNSIGNED 2013 GPR Under the Radar" player Kaylin Roher nailed  a three to defeat Manvel for the third time this season, more on  her later

Pearland and Seven Lakes make it for the first time. I'll break the Lakes Cy Woods game down a little later, right now I'm about to watch The Following so I can have some nightmares