Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lamar Consolidated defeats Goose Creek Memorial in Dobie nightcap





This game went basically how I expected as Lamar Consolidated defeated Goose Creek Memorial 54-38     however LC was knocked it before I thought they would be in the SBISD Tournament and I missed them along with I hadn't seen Goose Creek with freshman Faith Cook. With no stats available, it would be safe to assume Ann Nsowah was in twenties as the junior solidified herself with BEAST status.



Marleah Palmer got things going early offensively as the Mustangs led 12-9 after one and it appeared GCM might make this tighter than expected


From the second quarter on, Nsowah was simply unstoppable and scored just about any time she wanted



Freshmen Quatera Limbrick and faith Cook gave me a glimpse on what I can expect over the next few years as they battled each other on both ends of the court and are two of the top young players coming up