Tuesday, February 19, 2013

2019 class will have colleges seeing Green


I know a lot of people use to wonder about me promoting Texas players, well I've done it for years and when asked or questioned about iy, my usual response is "am I wrong and when I am, please correct me." They haven't because I haven't been and I'm seeing a lot of younger players doing things a lot better at an earlier age so the saga continues .

My Ganon Baker "Tip Sheet" covered  about 25% of the players in attendance however I could have easily picked over half that I feel have an excellent chance of playing at the next level based on what I see right now but again right now means absolutely nothing

Never underestimate anyone if they have the determination and desire, especially at a young age and McKinzie Green just happened to be one of those players that had just that, not to mention some advanced skills that will come in handy over the course of  her career.

This kid is a baller, she wants it and I believe she has the tools to be a household name before it's all said and done however from what I've seen so far, 2019 is in tremendous shape