Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Klein Forest ready for battle against "The Fluge"


It's hard to imagine that the "Big Three" from Klein Forest are now juniors and even though you may not have seen them on other scouting services until I started typing about it, trust me, they are everywhere now but sometimes people need to be guided in the right direction and I usually have the map

Not only have they accomplished what I said they would, like Star Trek they took KF to a place they hadn't gone before or something like that, but they have also advanced to the next round after defeating Lufkin, which is the good news for them.

The bad news is they now have to tangle with Pflugerville, I call them "The Fluge" to try and help those who wonder what the pronunciation is, well let me help you on that, it is pronounced trouble  The Panthers are 34-0, ranked second in the state behind Duncanville and are number 8 in the country but where is the game played, on the court