Sunday, February 24, 2013

Clear Springs prove third time is a charm


After being knocked out in the semis by Elsik back to back seasons, Clear Spring had to go through three of my preseason Top 8 picks in order to get here, let me give myself a S/O just for fun. I saw a chance to see some exciting basketball the past week, the truly sad part about it is that I've watched numerous players finish their high school careers including Top 100 kids who will go down as some of the greatest to ever play in the area.

I'm guessing Clear Springs will be facing Pflugerville and San Antonio Wagner will have to play Duncanville and although the Chargers didn't get a chance to play the Pantherettes in the Texas Invitational finals, this game could happen but it's going to be tough.

Well Clear Springs knows about toughness, they've made it out if the region and and they had to play four tough ones to get here so to say there ready for anything probably sums it up, read more