Wednesday, February 20, 2013

In case anyone cares


I had a chat with my good friend Bob Corwin from Fullcourt.com yesterday, that's Bob between myself and "Mr. GBB" himself Brandon Clay and Bob picked what little brain I have left about who would advance. With the exception of Mansfield Timberview, I'm looking pretty good,especially since I went 4-4 in my region


As far as R4, I hadn't seen Reagan and even though they were ranked higher than any other team from that region, well I like seeing things for myself. When I saw Johnson with Recee Caldwell, without having to see anyone else I thought they would come out however after reading the box scores without her, those thoughts changed dramatically.

Wagner has looked great and then at times just good and although I saw Steele without Kyra Lambert in the Mansfield Rotary, I figured they might just be the team to beat and apparently they still are

STORY