Friday, February 15, 2013

Still time for Ganon Baker Camp


Season after season, I've watch young players and what I look for more than anything else is growth and improvement and when I say growth, I'm not talking about height. I just saw Jade LeBlanc-Earnest a few weeks ago at the Space City Jam Impact and she has done just that, improved and grown on and off the court since last season


Several promising young players I'm sure I'll be writing about for years to come will be in attendance at the Ganon Baker Camp tomorrow

Once you get on the GPR radar, like I always say, you do your job and I'll do mine, well actually never said that but it fits and just checking out some of the names I've seen that will be in attendance, there will be plenty to write about

You might not be able to do this but if you're an aspiring young 5th-8th grader, this is the camp you want to attend

GANON BAKER CAMP LINK