Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Boyce closes out career with a bang


I bought a high tech camera a few months ago and to be honest with you, I probably could have bought one at a fraction of the cost to do the same thing. I didn't know anything about ISO and aperture settings and although I've learned a little, I'm sure taking a class would tremendously. One thing I don't need to take a class in is spotting talent, I think Dizzy Dean said it best and if you don't know who Dizzy Dean is, that's no problem because you have Google

If you don't know who and where the talent is, you have me, well Girlz Prep Report and let's give Jordan Boyce an A as she closes out her career with five additional threes, giving her a total of over 300 the past three seasons, which averages out to over 100 per season, and finishing her high school career with 369.

Boyce ends this chapter of her career and while she decides on where the next chapter will start at the next level, check out some of the stories, read more