Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Area Youth Shine On Day One at #Bayou2012



Angela Harris received a Rising Star trophy from me when she was in the sixth grade, I said she was legit then and everyone else would playing catch up when they saw what I saw years ago. She is, they have and after her performance yesterday leading HK Express to a couple of victories, their is plenty of buzz going about this 2016 star


Jae Branch is another 2016 player I saw early, maybe fourth or fifth grade, it doesn't even matter because she was poised, not afraid and showed signs she would develop into a legit player. In using the title of one of the lamest songs I used to like, Branch has shown she is "Too Legit To Quit" as far as her work ethic and it's paying dividends for Texas Preps Elite. If Branch keeps growing, more on that later

Also let me give a shout out to 2018 D'Asia Collins who played in one of the high school divisions for Hybrid Hoops, yes 2018. Keep in mind that although she's heading into the seventh grade, when you have confidence and you're not scared as a point guard, she handle the pressure very well,you are definitely ahead of the game, read more