Monday, July 16, 2012

Plano East and T-Jack star commits



Silky smooth Jasmine Caston has decided where her journey will continue at the next level and it isn't that far away as Texas Tech lands this young star. When asked about "why Tech" Caston spoke highly of coaches including head coach Cristy Curry, assistant coach Shereka Wright along with the rest of Tech's staff.

"I chose Texas tech because I love the dedication Coach Curry, Coach Sherika and the other coaches have to their program. Coach Curry is the most down to earth person I know but I also know that business is business and to get better you have to work hard, which I know she will bring the best out of me. It’s the right fit for me in every way possible and I can’t wait to start that journey. Going to Tech means I have the opportunity to become a great player and having great coaches will lead me to success"