Monday, July 16, 2012

Top Area Youngstas Ready To Invade New Orleans

Chastity Patterson


Evaluating talent is something I'm very good at and the simple fact of the matter that many club coaches use what I write as a cheat sheet to recruit is a prime example. Nevertheless, this whole thing was started to give the players recognition for what they are doing and not based on who you play for although who you play for me may be deterrent if I haven't seen you play, that's just common sense.

I've said all that to say this, I've seen Chastity Patterson play and she's a Top 100 player for 2017, there is simply no question about it, bookmark it, copy and paste it, whatever, she is legit and you will have a chance to check her out next week at Basketball on the Bayou.

Also on hand will be several other players I'll be writing about throughout their high school careers. which haven't even started, like Jae Branch, Faith Cook and Angela Harris and they all will make some noise not only in high school but when they play D1 basketball

Basketball on the Bayou, July 23-26, New Orleans

I'll be doing bits and pieces on the unknowns up to the well known so stay tuned

BTW, still more Flava to come along with my Adidas  trip to Kentucky including the KFC buffet!!!!!