Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cream Rises To Top On Day 2 at #Bayou2012


If you think that Sophia Young Elite and the Phenoms from Missouri are bunched in, you are totally correct as they put on one of the best performances I've this summer between two very athletic and exciting teams.



Maybe this will give you a better view and all you need to do is focus on the wall lined with college coaches and it was like this on all six courts at Alario Center and this isn't hearsay because I was there from start till finish, well almost


I always focus on young talent and I received a message on facebook to check out the Arkansas Mavericks younger team (2014), thanks for the heads up as I was pleased to say the least and more will be coming, please bare with me


I spoke with several people at Big State Flava and the buzz about Joyner Holmes (2016) with the Dallas Heroes was totally correct, for some reason that Bette Midler tune won't go away. How good is she isn't the question, she can play college ball right now, the question is how good will she be, more to come on her and where she's headed


Speaking of where she's headed, Trinity Jones didn't get a chance to shoot or handle the ball while I was watching her Georgia Sparks team going at it during the final stretch in the 2015 division however just by seeing her out there, moving without the ball, playing defense and probably the most important thing, not being afraid, let's call ABC because she's a 2020 you better keep your eyes on