Monday, July 30, 2012

No Matter How Big, No Matter How Small, GPR Covers Basketball

Travia Woodruff

The title means just that and I'm not talking about posts and guard, if a kid can play and I see them, they will get exposure no matter who they play for, that is if I'm actually covering the event like I did all four days at the Prime Time Nationals. Unlike some, you will be hearing about more than 10 players you've heard about before, trust me and let's start young with two.

Travia Woodruff was the smallest player on the court when I spotted her playing for the Arkansas JB Lady Ballers and I could also tell she was younger than everyone else. This 2020 prospect showed me a crossover some high schoolers haven't masterd, not to mention going behind her back when when she spun on a player at full speed, well that did it

Makiya Love

The Ballers havea lot of very good ball players and several are on point to play at the next level if the progression continues. Makiya Love (2019) also played up with this team of 2018 players who put together a run good enough to finish 2nd in the Challenger Bracket of the 6th grade division. Long and athletic, Love has a little something-something to work with as do many of the other Lady Ballers