Friday, July 27, 2012

Early Damage From Davis Lifts Hoops at PTNC


I've said many things about Desiree Davis over the years and I remember when she was a freshman some people had this misunderstanding when I spoke about her having room for growth and if you know little about evaluating or comprehension, I can truly understand how you could get it twisted, actually I can't #sarcasm

Davis has always been one of the toughest players on the floor every time I saw her since that freshman season and that room for growth has been steady. Her energy level has never been a question which was shown right off the top yesterday during the first three minutes of their game, six points, three steals and two assists in those three minutes. That start was good enough to help ignite Hoops-Bobby to a hard fought victory in game one at the Prime Time National Championship