Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Great Scott-Here Comes Another One


When I first saw Regina Scott play while she was in middle school I knew she was going to be a player that would do some damage in high school and develop into a next level player. She has done what I expected and more and was also a big part of that 2014 class of freshmen that helped turn Klein Forest from an opponents easy win to a team you better be prepared to play against. Now I have had the pleasure of watching her sister, Keishawna, player in a couple of tournaments early this season and let me give the "guru" stamp of approval on this young lady as well. Keishawna (Te Te) has blazing speed in fact I've heard she's already set national records for her age in track but what's more impressive than her being in the 7th grade playing up with the 8th graders is that this is only her second year playing ball.