Friday, April 27, 2012

GPR Covering Insiders Basketball Classic May 18th-20th


Brynae Thompson and Anna McLeod are two of the top freshmen in the state, how high these young stars rise in the Class of 2015 is simply up to them. In a city this huge, there are players everywhere and as you can see by the number of signees that  I've listed as the area makes a run at 70, understand the importance of positive exposure and based on the number of hits I receive daily, Girlz Prep Report is giving plenty of positive exposure to players I have seen this club ball season not to mention the numerous players added to my scouting service



Spotting talent is my specialty and although Eryka Sydney is still in middle school, she's another Sydney I project to explode before it's all said and done and remember where you heard the name first. Girlz Prep Report will be covering the Insiders Basketball Classic which starts the weekend of May 18th. For more information, call (713)594-5234 or check out the Insiders website at the link below.

Insiders Basketball Classic