Monday, April 30, 2012

Texas Warriors About To Explode

KAYLA MACK

The title might just be an understatement but in keeping it real like I like to do, I've been watching these young ladies  for quite some time, many since middle school. Kayla Mack is one of those players as well as Logan Cagers that I caught a glimpse of what to expected to see in the future and I haven't been disappointed

LOGAN CAGERS

The Texas Warriors have several talented players all through their program with young players coming up like Diedre Dobbins who is still in middle school but has a lot of upside ahead of her. In fact, another player I saw in middle school I thought had a lot of upside was Kimi Carter who stepped into the starting line-up at Barbers Hill as a freshman and helped them make it to state

KIMI CARTER 8TH GRADE BARBERS HILL


These young ladies performed extremely well at the Alodia Prime Time Rising Stars Showcase and to read more, click on the link

TEXAS WARRIORS BATTLE CONTINUES