Monday, April 30, 2012

Exposure From Girlz Prep Report


It amazes me the mindset of some people so let me be perfectly clear and straight to the point. Girlz Prep Report will be covering a certain amount of events so if your club coach or director feels that going out of town during an event I'm covering or having their teams play in an event with over 1500 players and have 10 to 20 mentioned on a national website or even playing on the circuit get's the job done, roll the dice and do the math. This season alone the Houston area has over 70 players that will be playing at the next level from the 2012 class, so next level players are everywhere in all shape, sizes and skill levels. I have personally had a hand in several of these young ladies, double digits to be exact, make connections they probably wouldn't have had with colleges because again, no one does like the GPR.

Meagan Zarzour

I'm still writing about players from the Alodia Prime Time Rising Stars Showcase and even though everyone isn't a star, there is next level potential from players like Meagan Zarzour everywhere, which is the most important thing. Hopefully this clears things up, no need to write or text me on who needs love or pub, the top players in the area are already in my scouting service but these are the guidelines for club ball. The next event I'm covering will be the Houston Insiders Basketball Classic which will be May 18th-20th, click on the link for more info

Houston Insiders Basketball Classic