Friday, February 24, 2012

Great Story From She's Ballin


I can't tell you how many times I've run across people in this arena who are just simply full of it and it's refreshing to have my chats with Ray Caldwell who speaks his mind, better yet put's in print. I've done the same over the years, maybe sometimes a bit to aggressive however you have to understand my "mentality". This particular article speaks about using terms like "Best" a bit too frequently when rating players and let me throw in "Real Deal" because I have seen people use that just as much. The sad part about it is that a lot of those who use those terms rarely go out of their districts or comfort zones to know how real the deal truly is.

Here's the link

SHE'S BALLIN

I saw Caldwell's daughter play when she in the 7th grade and like so many other young players I've seen that had "it", I knew right off the top that great things were in store for her in due time and Recee Caldwell has not disappointed.  Trust me, there are several good players out there but that doesn't translate into playing at the next level and if you follow my blog and read statistics at making it to the next level, you would know it's only around 4%. Sometimes even those "great" players who make actually make it doesn't guarantee a trip to the WNBA or even major success for their college teams in fact Hoopgurlz  just touched on that point recently

HOOPGURLZ

If you want to know where your child is at, don't hesitate to contact me, after all, been there, done that

GPR