Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Any Doubts Left On Courtney Williams?

 I've been this a long time now and one thing that separates me from many people is I've actually had a daughter who happens to be one of the best players to come out of the area. I don't name drop or brag because that's not what this is about, well not what it should be about and you can always count on an honest opinion about players and their skills from me. I called Courtney Williams the best player in the area last season and many people questioned that and to be honest with you I could see why because at times, she simply didn't play like she was. As she leads her team to another Regional Final 4, she truly understands what this means and it's now or never. With all that being said, she's showing everyone that she truly is "THE TRUTH"