Thursday, February 23, 2012

5A-R1 Amazing Alexis Aiming At Austin

If you type Alexis Jones in the search bar you will see several stories I've done on her not to mention the numerous times her name has popped along the way but if you don't have time I  considered her the best basketball player in the country. Last season she led Irving MacArthur to a state championship and she's picking up where she left off as they knocked off Plano West 67-60, Jones leading the way with 37 points. I haven't seen IMAC this season however I have seen Plano West and they are the only team that has beaten the best team I have SEEN this season and that's Duncanville. Here's a video from last seasons 67-57 IMAC win against the Panthers and should they meet again in the region finals, the winner just might be the team to beat